Due Dates to Wing
Important Dates that are due to the Wing:
- Annual safety day – from 1 January – 31 March. All units. Annotate in e-services (there is a checkbox to check). Recommend doing on first meeting of the year.
- Annual Inventory due October 15, each year
- Annual award packages due to Wing: January 15 each year
- Awards nominations MUST meet designated requirements – please make sure you take time to review the regulations prior to submission.
- Annual award packages due to Region from Wing Nomination: Feb 15 each year
- AE Activity Report due Wing: Oct 15 each year
- AE Plan of Action due to Wing: Oct 15 each year
- Equal Opportunity – Commanders at all levels are to brief members on equal opportunity. IAW CAPR 36-1 all commanders “Will ensure that the CAP Nondiscrimination Policy is briefed annually to all members within their respective commands. ” Recommend drafting a letter, and distributing.
- Finance – CAPF 171 and 174 from each squadron is due by Dec 31 Each Year
- History reports – 28 February history reports are due to the region historian.
- Public Affairs Plan and Crisis Comm Plan due to Wing: Jan 01 Each Year
- Risk Management training – from 1 January to 31 December. All units. Annotate in e-services (there is a checkbox to check). Recommend doing on first meeting of the year.
- Safety Survey Submission – Nov 1 each year. Submit through E- Services
- Vehicle Reports due to Wing 1st of each month