ENCAMPMENT DATES – tentatively set for 19-28 July 2018 GOWEN FIELD, BOISE
2018 Mountain Eagle Encampment
Tentative Dates: 19-28 July 2018
Senior/Cadet Staff Solicitation
The Idaho Wing is currently seeking applications for its 2018 Mountain Eagle
Encampment Commander, Chaplain, Safety Officer, Commandant of Cadets, Chief
Training Officer, Curriculum and Plans Officer, Deputy Commander for Support and
Cadet Commander. Anyone interested in applying for these positions or who knows of
anyone who may be interested in applying, should have the application package
completed and submitted via an electronic pdf file to the Idaho Wing at the following
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on 31 January 2018.
Any potential candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
1. Attained the grade of Second Lieutenant(Seniors) or C/Capt(Cadets);
2. Be familiar with CAPR 60-1- Cadet Programs Management;
3. Be familiar with CAP Regulations and Pamphlets concerning
4. Be willing to complete Advanced Cadet Protection Training.
5. Specific Position Requirements: Encampment Commander, preferably
grade of Captain or higher; Chaplain, must be a current Chaplain; Safety
Officer, preferably Technician Safety Rating required; Cadet Commander,
preferably C/Capt or higher.
Applicants are asked to submit the following application package via an electronic pdf
file to the Idaho Wing at the following email address: email@example.com no later
than midnight on 31 January 2018:
1. Completed CAPF 31- Application for CAP Encampment or Special
2. One (1) to two (2) page resume;
3. One (1) to two (2) references.